Thank you for your interest in Segstreme.
We will try to answer your queries as quickly as possible.
If you would like to contact us please phone
07974 815880 or 01905 640892
Alternatively, you can email us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- If you are pregnant or suffer from a serious health condition, you will not be allowed to take the Segway Tour.
- For under 16's a parent/guardian waiver must be signed and riders must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- For your own safety and enjoyment listen very carefully to your Segway Instructor and follow their instructions at all times.
- It is advisable to wear confortable shoes, warm waterproof clothing where appropriate and gloves.
- The Segway Tour Guide reserves the right to STOP any tour if their instructions are not followed.
- You are responsible for any damage caused by yourself to the Segway hired by us, a Segway staff member must be notified immediately if any damage is caused. All public liability resides with the hirer for any event or demonstration where we supply our Segways. All segways are to be returned in the same condition supplied on the day. You must let us know as soon as you become aware of any fault with the Segway. We have maintained all Segways to the manufacturer recommended standard, and all Segways are maintenance checked prior to the event/hire/demonstration.
Cob House Fisheries, Worcester Road, Wichenford, Worcester, WR6 6YE